My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Fabulous. Simply.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Top Twenty Things I Always Wanted To Say To You

1. I liked you at first, and then I began to really fall for you and it scared me.

2. You have hurt me more than any other man I have known.

3. I always pushed you away because I couldn't afford to let my heart fall in love with you.

4. I still wish you wanted me the way I want you.

5. There were times I thought you could really like me, and I believed them.

6. I'm still not over you.

7. It breaks my heart that you have so easily and quickly replaced me in your life.

8. I have cried more than I have ever cried in my life since I met you.

9. I would forgive you everything if only you loved me.

10. I shut you out because you shut me out.

11. Sometimes I wonder if maybe you're hiding too, just like me.

12. I am sorry if I ever hurt you. I was trying to protect me.

13. I care for you enough not to be selfish with you, so I hide my feelings.

14. I wish I were prettier and what you want me to be.

15. I pray for you a lot.

16. I want you to be Christian.

17. I want you to love me.

18. I still have hope that you will come back to me. But I am not holding my breath.

19. I miss you more than you can imagine.

20. I'm just not over you yet. You may have been my first love, or something really close to it.

But I will never have the chance to tell you any of this. Because my heart is broken and you seem to have forgotten me and how you used to make me feel.

I wish we could go back to the beginning. But maybe it was just not meant to be.

And I am not okay with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home