My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Fabulous. Simply.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In Your Kiss

You don't even have to say the words
I've already seen it in your eyes
Your smile tells chapters of the truth
In clear opposition to your one page lies

Wasn't the look of deception gleaming in your eyes
Or all the times we used to share that i missed
Wasn't the way your touch felt so distant but I
Knew it was gone, when I felt it in your kiss

You could've told a million lies
and I would've believed each one
You could've have broken my heart a thousand times
but back in your arms i would've run
you could have had anything you wanted, anything you wished
if it wasn't for the unspoken secrets
the pain of your bitter-sweet kiss

You'll never know the hurt i feel
or how i'm dying inside
excuses won't unbreak my heart
or wipe away the tears i've cried

Wasn't the way your "I love you's" became so hard to say
or how being around you was no longer pure bliss
wasn't how the trust faded away, day by day
it was the message that you sent me through your kiss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home