My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Fabulous. Simply.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Gone

My reflection tells me that
you're gone, not coming back
I see it in my bloodshot eyes
Like broken windows
To an abandoned soul
I see it in my lips
Cracked and barren
Like a desert
Yearning, pleading, aching
For your rejuvenating kiss
I see it in my arms
Hanging limp and lifeless at my sides
Like the leaves of a weeping willow
Out of practice from not holding you
I see it in the heaving of my bosom blossom
Heavy and burdened
My heartbeat thudding through
My skin as if diseased
Ready to Die
Because there is nothing left to live for
You're gone
And my reflection won't let me forget it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home